Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to Sweet Cheeks Boutique!

I am so exited to FINALLY start this blog. I have been making hair bows for my daughter for about a year and have recently started making bow boards and hangers too.  Having two little girls at home inspired me to be more creative and I LOVE it!
I do have to thank my sister who encouraged me to get this started and has allowed me to send my creations with her to a couple of craft shows she is doing. She makes bottle cap jewelry, check out her blog too: Fichas by MIssy
We recently combined her bottle caps and my hair bows and completed a pretty big order for Waltrip High School’s Homecoming game. I made the hair bows and she made the bottle caps. 
I think they bows came out pretty cute!

Now on to prepare for her next show in a week.
Click on the links on the sidebar to see my bows and bow hangers! I will get more pictures on here soon. 

Please forward on to your friends and family that have little ones and hopefully I can create something special for them too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment